.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sven Wechsler is a standup comic in New York. This is the blog where he posts his observational, stream-of-consciousness ramblings. For video footage and schedule, go to www.SvenWechsler.com

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Too Dark?

I've been told by more than a few that my last post was a little "dark", and that it sounds like I'm really depressed, which is not the case. Sometimes anger motivates me to write, but that is not to say that I am permanently pissed off and miserable.

I've been going up nightly, with a little down-time as a result of the holidays, and things are going very well, despite the fact that life is finite, and this will all be over in the blink of an eye...

So, anyway, what are you guys up to? Uhm, looks like rain. Maybe that will wash all the scum off the earth...

Right, so I'm going to eat a salad, and I'll come back and talk to y'all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home